Monday 8 October 2012

My bad boys


 I've been wanting them for a while now, and I finally got them! These bad boys are finally mine. Dr. Martens are a tad bit pricey, however they are worth the splurge. They can be a statement or casual shoe, they can dress down or add a bit of edge to any outfit! I got a size 7, and personally I feel they are true to size. If you're debating on getting these shoes, I think you should go for it. They are hands down the best pair of shoes I've ever owned. I have yet to break them in, but I've been reading about them and I heard they're crazy comfortable! I am so excited to incorporate these bad boys into my outfits. I'll have a review about them up in a few days! so stay tuned, my little readers.

-sincerely yours, Paige Turner. 
p.s ( no my name is not Paige Turner( page turner get it?), it's more of an alter ego.)

No comments:

Post a Comment